WedFlow, Inc. ("VidFlow," "we," or "us") offers an online video delivery platform through its website located at www.vidflow.co and other online services (collectively, the
"Services"). We respect your privacy and we believe in transparency when it comes to your personal information.
submit to our customer support as well as certain information relating to your End Users.
Personal information we collect
We collect various personal information regarding you or your device. This includes the following:
- Information you provide to create an Account, specifically email address, first name and last name. If you sign up for Paid Services, we receive a portion of your payment information from our payment processor.
- The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries or posts to our customer message boards or forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites is
available to others.
- Information you share with us in connection with surveys, contests or promotions.
- Information from your use of the Services.
- This includes: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our or our Users’ sites, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service
provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings).
How we collect your personal information
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in three main ways:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for an Account).
- We record some of it automatically when you use our Services or Users’ sites (including with technologies like cookies).
- We receive some of it from third parties (like when you register for an account using a Third Party Service or when you make payments to us using our payment processor).
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we obtain about you to:
- Provision of the Services: Create and manage your Account, provide and personalize our Services, process payments and respond to your inquiries.
- Communication: Communicate with you, including by sending you emails about your transactions and Service-related announcements.
- Promotion: Promote our Services and send you tailored marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of VidFlow and measure the success of those campaigns.
- Improving our Services: Analyze and learn about how the Services are accessed and used, evaluate and improve our Services (including by developing new products and services and managing our communications) and monitor and
measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We usually do this based on anonymous, pseudonymized or aggregated information which does not focus on you individually.
- Security: Ensure the security and integrity of our Services.
- Enforcement: Enforce our Terms of Service and other legal terms and policies.
- Protection: Protect our and others’ interests, rights and property (e.g., to protect our Users from abuse).
- Complying with law: Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
How we share your personal information
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Process payments: We transmit your personal information via an encrypted connection to our payment processor.
- Following the law or protecting rights and interests: We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or
interests (such as enforcing our Terms of Service) or prevent fraud or abuse of VidFlow or our Users or End Users. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response
to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Business transfers: If we're involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to
access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help
prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
take effect or directly sending you a notification).
How to contact us